Apple Tortilla Bake | Food and Drink
I have way too many tortillas. As a single gal I don't have much need to cook. Too many leftovers and just plain laziness. But I came home one day to find a package full of Mission's new Super Soft Tortillas. Inside were packages of small, medium, and large of these new flour tortillas for me to try.
Mission is asking food bloggers to give the new Super Soft Tortillas a try and to come up with new recipes. I wanted to do something different and decided to adapt an old recipe from my Pampered Chef days and tweak it for use with the tortillas. These tortillas are definitely soft. I figured they would work really well for a sweet, pastry like treatment.
Upcoming Events near Rancho Cordova / Rosemont / Gold River
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheri Del Torchio Joins Community 1st Bank as Assistant Vice President/Credit Analyst
- Is it too much turkey or is it GERD?
- Christmas at Denio's Every Weekend in December
- Calistoga Invites You to Celebrate the Jubilee of the Holiday Season
- RRUFF 3rd Annual Reindeer Pooch Parade & Rocklin Tree Lighting Sat Dec 7, 3:00 p.m.