14 Ways to Prepare Kids for First-Time Media Appearances | Community
What is one tip for helping kids prepare for first-time media appearances and presenting to the public?
The following answers are provided by the Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC), an invite-only nonprofit organization comprised of the world’s most promising young entrepreneurs. In partnership with Citi, the YEC recently launched #StartupLab, a free virtual mentorship program that helps millions of entrepreneurs start and grow businesses via live video chats, an expert content library and email lessons...
Top Rancho Cordova / Rosemont / Gold River Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Laguna Creek High School takes home top awards at 2nd Annual SMUD Northern California Solar Regatta
- Toby Johnson Middle, Franklin High school students win Perfect Attendance Laptop Giveaway
- Franklin vs Elk Grove For Baseball Bragging Rights
- More ways to help victims of deadly Oklahoma tornado
- "My Posse's on Broadway" Extravaganza - Memorial Weekend