What Is Your Money Saying To You? | Business
For many years I had lots of negative, lack, and poverty conversations (both with myself and others). I didn’t believe money supported me. I didn’t believe there was ever enough to pay the bills, and especially not enough to have what I wanted even if it was something little. I didn’t believe that I deserved to be payed more than a small amount per hour. I had lots of guilt emotions surrounding money and I always feared that money would run out even if we had a windfall of money come into our family.
You can imagine how all of those beliefs served me!
Top Rancho Cordova / Rosemont / Gold River Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager