Raising CEO Kids Weekend Review June 4 – June 9 | Business
You’ve Graduated! Now What?
This is an awesome time for you! You have worked hard, long hours, and probably wondered when you’d “get out.” You are to be applauded for your accomplishments and take the time to (safely) celebrate. Your parents and community are proud of you, and want the best for you. Be sure to take some time to thank and hug your parents; they love you and want what’s best for you!
Top Rancho Cordova / Rosemont / Gold River Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager